Job Start Date:10/15/19Type of Position:Customer Service
Number of Openings:1Wage/Salary:$14Per Hour
Job Location & Contact:
PO Box 2081
Job Description:National Fuel is currently seeking a Meter Reader for an outstanding career opportunity in our Operations Department at our Warren Service Center located in Youngsville, Pennsylvania. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
• Accurately and efficiently read residential and commercial gas meters
• Manually input meter readings in a handheld computer device
• Work outdoors extensively in all types of weather and walk for long distances
• Handle customer inquiries and perform collection work
• Identify and report meter irregularities and report safety hazards
• Work in potentially hazardous environments such as dark basements, roof tops or industrial facilities
Experience Required:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Have access to a vehicle for work use
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• The ability to drive a small company truck or van
• Basic literacy is required. Ability to read, legibly prepare written documentation and have the ability to accurately interpret and analyze written information.
• Available to work a flexible work schedule Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
• Must live within a 20 – mile radius of the Warren SC located at 29520 Route 6, Youngsville, PA or be willing to relocate.
• The ideal candidate should be self-motivated
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Proven track record of good attendance and committed to work place safety
• Good communication and computer/data entry skills
How to Apply:HOW TO APPLY:
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter (preferably in PDF format if emailing) by August 29, 2019 to:
Warren Meter Reader – Position #19-030PA
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Please reference position #19-030PA – Warren Meter Reader in the subject line of your email
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS
Application Deadline:Aug 29, 2019