You're invited to help celebrate the Sight Center's 80th anniversary and the official start of Summer! Come learn more about how the Center's prevention, rehabilitation and support services have changed thousands of lives since their start in 1938!
- Have a hot time in the cool shade of the Sight Center's beautiful backyard
- "Try on" a variety of common eye disorders
- Find out your risk for Type 2 diabetes - which leads to issues that can cause blindness
- Check out the Center's display of low vision technology that "talks"
- Play a quick game of corn hole - blindfolded!
- Food and beverages including beer and wine by Mercyhurst University
- Bring your business cards for maximum networking opportunities
We hope to see you for an "eye-opening" good time!